Thursday, April 14, 2011

World's hairiest girl



Supatra Sasuphan has told of her delight at being named the 'World's Hairiest Girl.' She has been teased her entire life by other children calling her “monkey face” and “wolf girl”, but now the 11-year-old has been given a Guinness World Record and she says it has helped her become extremely popular at school.
"I'm very happy to be in the Guinness World Records! A lot of people have to do a lot to get in," she said.
"All I did was answer a few questions and then they gave it to me."







The bubbly little girl is determined not to let her condition prevent her from leading a normal life.
She said: "I like to study maths so I can be good at it and teach it to younger children so they can do it too. I want to become a doctor so I can help patients when they get injured. I want to help people who get hurt and help cure people."



No comments:

Post a Comment